PAGE 50, PARAGRAPH 100.
I. Greek to English
1. Your disciples know the Kingdom and are leading their brothers into it. 2. I teach my brothers and say to them a parable. 3. The Lord leads me to his disciples. 4. On account of me you see (the) death, but I say bad words to you. 5. Through you God brings the faithful (men) into his Kingdom, and through them the others (other men). 6. On account of us the Lord remains in the world. 7. I am a slave, but you are an apostle. 8. Good is the Lord and good are ye. 9. Ye are disciples of the Lord and brothers of his apostles. 10. The apostle is faithful, but his slaves (are) evil. 11. The church is faithful, and we see it. 12. We see you and say a parable to you. 13. We are slaves, but we teach slaves. 14. Our slaves see us, and we teach them. 15. My brother takes beautiful gifts from you, and sends them to me through his slaves. 16. We know the road, and we lead you through it into our house. 17. With our brothers we see our Lord's disciples. 18. After the bad days we see the Kingdom of our Lord. 19. You see him with us. 20. We are with you in your houses.
II. English to Greek
1. οἱ δοῦλοι ὑμῶν ἐν τῷ οἴκῳ τοῦ κύριού εἰσιν.
2. ὁ οἶκός μου ἐν τῇ ἐρήμῳ ἐστίν.
3. ὁ προφήτης γινώσκει τοὺς μαθητὰς αὐτοῦ καὶ φέρει αὐτοὺς εἰς τοὺς οἴκους αὐθτοῦ.
4. διὰ τοῦ λόγου μου ἔχετε δόξαν.
5. διὰ τὰ τέκνα ἠμῶν βλέπετε κακὰς ἠμέρας.
6. ἐν ταῖς ἡμέραις ἠμῶν ὁ κόσμος κακός ἐστιν.
7. ὁ θεὸς γινώσκει τᾶς ψυχὰς ἡμῶν καὶ φέρει αὐτὰς ἐκ τοῦ θανάτου ἐστίν.
8. ὑμεῖς οἱ υἱοὶ ἡμῶν ἐστε καὶ ἡμεῖς οἱ μαθηταὶ ὑμῶν ἐσμεν.
9. ἐν τῇ βασιλείᾳ τοῦ θεοῦ ἐσμεν μετὰ τῶν πιστῶν μαθητῶν σου.
10. λέγομεν παραβολὴν σοι, σὺ δὲ λέγεις ἄλλον λόγον ἡμῖν.
11. ἡ ὁδὸς κακή ἐστιν, ἡμεῖς δὲ ἄγομεν τὰ τέκνα ἐν αὐτῇ.
12. ὁ ἀδελφός μου λαμβάνει δῶρα ἀπὸ σοῦ, ὑμεῖς δὲ γράφετε κακὸν λόγον αὐτῳ.
13. ὁ οῖκός μου κακός ἐστιν, οἱ δὲ μαθηταί σου φέρουσι τὰ τέκνα ἐξ αὐτοῦ.
14. οἱ μαθηταί μου ἄγουσι τοὺς ἀδεφοὺς αὐτῶν πρός με.
15. Βλέπω καὶ γινώσκω τοὺς υἱούς μου καὶ ἄγω αὐτοὺς πρὸς τὸν κύριον μου.
16. ὁ θεὸσ γινώσκει τὴν ἐκκλησίαν αὐτοῦ καὶ ἄγει αὑτὴν ἐκ τοῦ θανάτου εἰς τὴν βασιλείαν αὐτοῦ.
17. αἱ ἐντολαί σου ἀγαθαὶ καὶ δικαιαί εἰσι, καὶ ἄγουσιν ἡμᾶς εἰς τὴν ζωήν.
18. ὁ κύριος ἡμῶν πέμπει τοὺς ἀποστόλους αὐτοῦ πρός με.
19. ἡμεῖς πέμπομεν τοὺς δούλους ἡμῶν εἰς τὸν οἶκον ὑμῶν δὲ λαμβάνετε τᾶ δῶρα ἡμῶν ἀφ’ ἡμῶν.
20. ὑμεῖς ἐστε ἀγαθοί, οἱ δὲ μαθηταὶ ὑμῶν εἰσι κακοί.